Great case officer......!!!!!

Guest graandjac

Guest graandjac
:jiggy::jiggy:Well after what can only be the (at times ) the most stressfull year at last the call we all strive for We got us our VISAS. Was expecting the call this week but still had to sit down when our agent told me, Passports already sent today ..........oh iam buzzing now. Cheers Graham ,Jacqui, Holly & Owen:)

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Graham, Jacqui, Holly, Owen

Thats fantastic news congratulations to you all, now you can really start planning for your future. Good luck.:D

Martin and Val

Guest happy-jools

OMG OMG OMG

Im so exited for you. Congrats.

Get those flights booked. And by the way looks like you will be there before us so get the drinks in!!!!

xx:)

Guest theshearers

Congratulations to you all Gra & Jac, you must be chuffed to bits!

Am sure we'll hear the champagne corks popping from here!

At least the waiting game is now over!

Vicki x

Guest graandjac
:jiggy::jiggy:Still jigging here, we are hoping to make the move late Jan early feb but it depends on the house which we do have some news on but Iam not going to tempt fate just yet, the tinnies are going down well tonight:biglaugh:, what a werd feeling :wacko:its like ............i just dont know.....!!!!!!!! Cheers Graham & Jacqui

Fabby news :D

Keep the tinnies in the fridge though........don't want you falling off any roofs tomorrow;) :biglaugh:

Stoo will be chuffed having someone to play with (if you pardon the expression:shocked:)

Pete

Congratulations, thats fantastic news. :D

you might just make it for the 1st of February meet up in adelaide with Martin & Val,

bet the tinnies are still flowing.

again great news when some of the people i have been watching on this forum are now coming to the end of that long long wait and with fantastic results.

Guest Guzzler&Sas

wow! wow! wow!

On behalf of my husband and I ..... bloody big congrats. Unlike you guys to have a tinnie or two of an evening .... hahaha!

Can't wait for you guys and your kids to get here.

Going to call the old man now and tell him the news ...

Lots of love

Sas

xxx

Guest donna T

Big congratulations - it is a weird feeling isn't it - kind of unreal but really bloody exciting at the same tim e- enjoy your celebrations and I am sure we will bump into you at some point once you are here.:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

news in from guzzler (on way to collect Indian) quote :

"great news, better get to the bottleO and get stocked up on boy beers for us and Jac rather than the girlie beers Gra drinks!" hahaha!

give us a call next time you are on the computer, or we will call you later if you are up!

S

xxx