Guest Lulujim

Movie, Champers & Cupcake??

Guest Lulujim

Hi all,

I am doing a Trek in October for ChildFund Australia.

The funds raised will build a pre-school in Vietnam for children who are on the streets at the moment. This will provide a safe place for the children that not only takes them off the streets - but the education provides the children with a chance to help themselves out of poverty and make a better future for themselves.

As part of my fundraising I am organising a Movie Night. It is on May 12th at the Capri Theatre in Goodwood. The film is ''Water for Elephants'' with Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon. The tickets are $18 including a glass of champers and a Lulu's Cupcake. There will also be some stalls in the foyer for a bit of pre-movie shopping!!

If you're interested, please check out my Facebook Page below - on the Events page there are more details.

Thank you, Alexis

Lulu's Cupcakes MOVIE night.jpg

Just want to say if anyone hasn't been to this cinema, it's a wonderful place. They even have an organist who rises up out of the stage! Beautiful place, and a great cause, best of luck with your fund raising Alexis.

I'm definatley going, hope many more of you are. Its a great cause and a great girly night out, the trailer for the film looks fab.

Hope to see many of you there enjoying lulus cupcakes, bubbly and a great film.

Denise