Guest karratha1

a quick intro

Guest karratha1

Hi I am not actually a pom but have found this site the most helpful in my research. We are moving to Adelaide this year from WA and I wanted to find out as much as I could about it before we get there. Its a big move changing states so it must be huge moving countries:notworthy: We have three small children and want the best education in a loving environment for our kids. we are looking into Southern Montessori School if anyone has opinions on this school please reply.

Talk soon

Hi I am not actually a pom but have found this site the most helpful in my research. We are moving to Adelaide this year from WA and I wanted to find out as much as I could about it before we get there. Its a big move changing states so it must be huge moving countries:notworthy: We have three small children and want the best education in a loving environment for our kids. we are looking into Southern Montessori School if anyone has opinions on this school please reply.

Talk soon

If you use the seach option and type in 'Montessori', you'll find a few threads.

All the best,

Cooler