SS fingers crossed to make deadline!

Guest pixie7

Guest pixie7

Please cross your fingers for us!

We got skills assessment back on Tuesday, collected IELTS yesturday and couriered docs out to Oz, submitted online SS today and docs due to be delivier on Monday before 4:30pm- phew if all goes well we'll make the SA SS deadline- just!!! :cute:

So now its time to cross our fingers and say our prayers and hope for the best! :eek:

Guest Adelaide_bound

Fingers crossed for you Pixie :D Sure it will be all ok (and if it isn't, everything for a reason...really!).

What did you get for IELTS, if you don't mind me asking?

Good luck again, sure you don't need it though :D

Guest Adelaide_bound
Thanks hope so.

Writing 8

Listening 8.5

Speaking 9

Reading 9

overall 8.5

:jiggy:

Fingers crossed for Monday

Wow, thats fab! :D Well done you :) Fingers crossed still (shopping has been hard :P )

Guest Viksta
Thanks hope so.

Writing 8

Listening 8.5

Speaking 9

Reading 9

overall 8.5

:jiggy:

Fingers crossed for Monday

Well Done on your score and fingers are crossed for your docs to get there in time!!

Guest jakeandshelley

Well done for getting everything organised so quickly. Fingers crossed that you make the deadline. We will not make it as haven't heard back re skills assessment (i'm a Primary School Teacher). Not sure what is in store for us now!!

Shelley.

Guest pixie7

JakeandShelley- thanks Shelley, Im Primary Teacher too-few of us about-have to meet up when we all make it over there!

Parcel is in Oz so nearly there!

Fingers crossed for all of us that we stay on SA SMP list!!;)

Guest Adelaide_bound
We will not make it as haven't heard back re skills assessment (i'm a Teacher).

Tell me about it - I'm desperate to email them and go 'where's my assessment' but don't want to mark my card as it were lol - we can't get on with the second step (SS application) now until July anyway, so it doesn't matter how much longer it takes really, just be nice to get it in your hands wouldn't it?

I just hope they open the application process again toot smart in July once the new points system comes in at DIAC, will be unbearable to wait and wait and wait not knowing when its going to open!

We certainly need a teachers meet up when we get there (well, lots of meet ups full stop, but good to be able to compare teacher type notes as well lol) I'm officially Secondary (ICT - hence being able to apply for SS) but moved over to special needs and primary, so a bit of everything really....no idea what I'll do in Australia (hopefully special needs, but I'll do whatever really, not fussy that way :) ).

Guest pixie7

I have to confess I bugged the hell out of AITSL! I think they only did mine quick (3 weeks!) to get rid of the mad English woman and her pleading emails!!

I'm Primary on my skills assessment but here (apart from this year-year6!!) I've mostly done Foundation/Year1 and special needs so in Oz I'm happy to do whatever I can!

Good luck everyone- all this waiting is so hard- lets keep each other updated.

Guest Opportunities
I have to confess I bugged the hell out of AITSL! I think they only did mine quick (3 weeks!) to get rid of the mad English woman and her pleading emails!!

I'm Primary on my skills assessment but here (apart from this year-year6!!) I've mostly done Foundation/Year1 and special needs so in Oz I'm happy to do whatever I can!

Good luck everyone- all this waiting is so hard- lets keep each other updated.

Pixie7,

I have followed your dilemma and believe me you are in my thoughts always! I believe and trust that your application will be received in time for the deadline!

Karen

x:D

Guest jasongd

Hi,

We submitted and sent our documents on the 18th of April so far they are saying they have not got them. Royal mail are saying they have, so can only think its when they open the envelope and actually register tem then they have it. I am keeping everything crossed praying that they update the tracker and say they have got it. I have called them and also emailed them and they keeping saying they have not got them.

Who knows whats happening.

Jason

Guest Opportunities
Hi,

We submitted and sent our documents on the 18th of April so far they are saying they have not got them. Royal mail are saying they have, so can only think its when they open the envelope and actually register tem then they have it. I am keeping everything crossed praying that they update the tracker and say they have got it. I have called them and also emailed them and they keeping saying they have not got them.

Who knows whats happening.

Jason

Jason,

I will think of you as well!Chin up,it aint over yet! I have been struggling to get hold of anyone at DIAC.When phoning from South Africa I get cut-off half way through dialing the number!!! I am so frustrated!!! What telno do you have?I need to confirm receipt of form 1100.Not willing to leave it to chance!

Karen

X

Guest Viksta

Hey guys

I'm sure they will get your docs, our agent sent ours over on the 21st and it said

they were recorded as being received on the 26th (however 2 of those days were bank holidays and 2 were weekends) so i reckon you'll be fine!! It'll be interesting to see who hears first and how long it'll take, especially if they have huge amounts due to everyone sending them at same time!

Anyway good luck and look forward to seeing your good news msg tomoz!!

I'd also love to meet up over there if ok as i'm a teacher too, will be good to get other points of views (if we can all get jobs that is!!!)

Good luck again

Viks x

Guest jasongd

Hi,

Not that I was being obsessed but I checked at 4am and they had updated them as full set of documents received.

Yes just have to pray we get it now. But at least we made the deadline

Jason

Guest helene73
Hi,

Not that I was being obsessed but I checked at 4am and they had updated them as full set of documents received.

Yes just have to pray we get it now. But at least we made the deadline

Jason

Phew well done :) that was a close one!!!

Now it's fingers crossed that occupation quotas haven't been reached!!! And we get get SA SS :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk