Guest guest7008

Omg !!!!! Great super news....

Guest guest7008
    :biglaugh: Today, on 29th April 2011, after 4 weeks and 1 day of waiting (not long!!) we have received STATE SPONSORSHIP from SA !!!!!!! We are in total shock as was not expecting a result for another 4 weeks or so !!! Its kinds karma, as today is my beloved dad's birthday who passed away 4 years ago. We are soooooo excited and sooooo happy and pleased...got 30 days to lodge now to DIAC. Just wanted to share some of our excitement with you all. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

:biglaugh: Today, on 29th April 2011, after 4 weeks and 1 day of waiting (not long!!) we have received STATE SPONSORSHIP from SA !!!!!!! We are in total shock as was not expecting a result for another 4 weeks or so !!! Its kinds karma, as today is my beloved dad's birthday who passed away 4 years ago. We are soooooo excited and sooooo happy and pleased...got 30 days to lodge now to DIAC. Just wanted to share some of our excitement with you all. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yipee! Well done...thats brilliant news! Good luck for the rest of the process.

Guest WAITINGAME

CONGRATULATIONS....good luck with the rest of the visa :D

Well thats it i have found an excuse to have a few drinks tonight....well done guys.....get on with sorting the rest of the adventure out.....

See you soon on the bittom end.

HG

Guest jaxndel

Congratulations to you. That is fantastic news. We heard that 3 of ours were ok on 28th April - my late fathers (1.5 years) birthday. It is strange how these things happen on particular days. Enjoy your new life in Oz!