Guest Nick11

Bin Laden is dead!

Guest Nick11

Well..took a while..but they finally got him.

Hope he rots in hell!!!!

If there is a hell, it's surely intended for this very man. Y'all know I'm not usually a vindictive person, but I hope he suffers for all eternity.

Guest Nick11

Sugar.. the news has just said that fears of reprisal with a nuclear weapon are not beyond the bounds of possibilities!!!!!!!

What with this news and the news about Gaddafi's family being killed by UN forces, unsettled times (more than normal!) are ahead I guess.

Another vote for living in sleepy "no-one cares who and what is here" Adelaide!!

Guest Guest5035

The sad thing is, there will be someone else filling his spot who will no doubt make his arrival known, but alot of people around the world who have lost family members will have a smile on there faces..

Stevo

(Checkout Squaremans post in RIP Henry Coopers thread)

Lets hope that reprisals have been anticipated around the world. We were in London on 8/7/05 for our medicals & remember how terrified everybody was then after the London underground bombs - horrible.

Lets hope that reprisals have been anticipated around the world. We were in London on 8/7/05 for our medicals & remember how terrified everybody was then after the London underground bombs - horrible.

I was in London that day too. Had gone to look at an apartment because had been offered a job there and was considering buying a place for in the week instead of commuting daily, and travelling home for weekends. Didn't manage to get across town and decided to migrate shortly afterwards.

Jim

Guest RichandHelen

Osama Bin Laden

Anagram "Lob man in da sea" ;)

Guest cornish Busdriver

Elton john has been asked to write a song and play at Osama Bin Laden's funeral.

He changing the words from candle in wind to Sandles in the bin lol lol

Guest hmayerv8
    The sad thing is, there will be someone else filling his spot who will no doubt make his arrival known, but alot of people around the world who have lost family members will have a smile on there faces..

Stevo

(Checkout Squaremans post in RIP Henry Coopers thread)

You're absolutely right ... nothing to get excited about his death, I'm not!. I'm sure he has trained enough of his fellowmen in continuing making their so called 'jihad' known. I fear another big one coming .... I just hope not. let there be peace to all.

Love all serve all.

Love the Facebook page that has been set up "See What the Americans can Achieve when the Playstation Network is Down"!!