Guest P&P

2 bed townhouse for long let in North Adelaide

Guest P&P

I know of a 2 bed townhouse in a great location recently refurbished just off O Connell st, North Adelaide. If you were to be working in the city, uni, hospitals it's perfect. Should be ready in approx 3wks. Pm me for more info.

P

Guest P&P

Just had quick chat with landlord today and he gave me the agents details if I knew anyone interested. Guessing between 350-400 as it's same size as ours.

Guest Thalliday10

Hi,

is it pet friendly? We would be willing to pay 350 a week.

Is it still available?

Regards

Terry and Jo Halliday (halliday.terrence@gmail.com)

Guest P&P
    Hi,

is it pet friendly? We would be willing to pay 350 a week.

Is it still available?

Regards

Terry and Jo Halliday (halliday.terrence@gmail.com)

Hi nobody has moved in yet, I will try and find the agents details that the landlord gave me and they can answer your questions. Should get back to you by Tues pm. P

Guest Thalliday10

Do you have any idea of the agent? I could probably contact them directly? Or the address of the property? Cheers

Guest P&P
    Do you have any idea of the agent? I could probably contact them directly? Or the address of the property? Cheers

I have sent you a pm with the street name and I have looked myself on all of the property sites and can not find it!! I will look out for the landlorn he is usually about on a Friday. It is with a lesser known property management company but I cannot find the details, have looked in yellow pages and online to try and jog my memory. I have turned the house upside down to find the paper the landlord wrote the info on but think it must have been thrown out. Really sorry, will let you know if I speak to the landlord.