Guest The Waite Family

Gift / Souvenir Shops in Adelaide

Guest The Waite Family

Last day in Adelaide for the Waite family tomorrow :'(

Can anyone recommend a large gift/souvenir shop to stock up on prezzies before we go home?

Best bet is to head for Central Market - you can either buy foodie stuff for people, or if you go through towards the food court, there are lots of small (slightly tacky but hey!) souvenir shops for stuff like t-shirts, stuffed koalas, etc!

Otherwise there is a great shop towards the Northern suburbs - it's in Research Road in Pooraka (I think) and has a great range of all sorts of Australian stuff. Found it: Northside souvenirs,

16-28 Research Road Pooraka SA 5095 - (08) 8262 4266

Or both Mount Lofty and Cleland Park have good shops for more unusual and classy stuff!

HTH

Diane

Guest moonraker1959

Theres quite a good one in Rundle Street,just past Hungry Jacks(same side of road).Quite reasonably priced.Last resort is duty free when leaving.Last time i went through,you could buy some good souvies also reasonably priced.

The cheapest one I know of is on King William Street, just around the corner from Rundle Mall and at the entrance to a food court. There are a couple more on Rundle Mall itself and there is one in one of the Arcades too. There is also the Brickworks Market but thats only open on Weekends and Public Holidays.