mummytummy

Poms in Paradise

For those of us still dreaming about starting a new life down under :D thought you might be interested in a new series starting on wednesday itv 1 at 7.30 called Poms in Paradise:)

Sue

Guest Guest6899

Put it on sky + as at work, looks good from previews. Some chap moaning about not knowing his neighbours, i dont know most of mine and iv been here 20yrs, lol

Just noticed your from Staffs too, can i ask what part???

Lisa

Guest Lesley F

Can't wait to watch it and get excited :-)

Guest helene73

I have it on the sky planner :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put it on sky + as at work, looks good from previews. Some chap moaning about not knowing his neighbours, i dont know most of mine and iv been here 20yrs, lol

Just noticed your from Staffs too, can i ask what part???

Lisa

Have pm'd you :D

I reckon it being ITV and on at primetime it has the potential to be compulsive TV viewing but not necessarily the right reasons ;)

Not at all. Just make a bit of a sensationalist type TV show and edit it to suit their viewing audience and keep them coming back for more each week :cute:

I'm sure the people taking part were filmed loads but I'd not expect the boring or predictable stuff to be shown :eek:

Yep me too, added it to sky+ already. We have just been assigned a case officer - getting excited now and hubby was talking to a friend who basically said ' you'll need a lot of money to live there' just because it cost him £9 for a beer in Sydney.... should I be worried about the cost of living? Mmmmmmmmmm...

Guest Ryan T. Lion

We used to watch 2 programs...... "Relocation Down Under" (with Phil) and "Wanted Down Under" (with Nikki Chapman).

Phil's was ok..... But the ITV one with Nikki was just plain funny. They take families out there with a budget, then show them around a really sh*t house which is OUTSIDE their budget without telling them! Then they play them video clips of all their family crying about their decision..... Proper trash TV daytime tear-baiting stuff.

Pretty funny.

The Adelaide one was good though. Phil's too (although that was just about houses/commuting, not the decision).