phil&Sue

toddler groups in Port Noarlunga?

anyone know of any good groups for 2 yr old/swimming lessons in Port Noarlunga?? considering renting down in P Noarlunga.....

Many thanks

:D

Hi ,i live in Port Noarlunga and there are quite a few groups for kids.there is aqua babys and a toddler swimming class at the leisure centre...Im taking my 3 kids for there first class this week!! There are many moms who get together,one group is southern playdates(you can find them on facebook) Good luck with everything

There is playgym down the road at seaford/moana neighbourhood centre on a tuesday 9.15am

they also have a parent run playgroup on monday and wednesday but not sure of time)

freida corpe kindi run a playgroup on a friday 2 sessions 10.30 - 11.30 and 11.45-12.45 (benny ave, port noarlunga near primary school)

hope that helps

Jo

Guest Coleybear

Hi

We live at Seaford Meadows and my son is also 2 years old. I cannot speak highly enough of the swimming lessons at the State Swim centre at Seaford!! Fantastic!

Hi

We live at Seaford Meadows and my son is also 2 years old. I cannot speak highly enough of the swimming lessons at the State Swim centre at Seaford!! Fantastic!

I agree the swim school their is fantastic! they really know how to deal with the kids.

Hi Coley

Thank u so much for your input. V Helpful.

How do u find living in P Noarlunga (if u don't mind me asking pls?)

Many thanks Sue

Hi Coley

Thank u so much for your input. V Helpful.

How do u find living in P Noarlunga (if u don't mind me asking pls?)

Many thanks Sue

All I can say is LOVE IT!!! MY husband would probably say the same apart from his commute is a nightmare at the moment. The train line is being upgraded so it is taking him a while to get to work.

We initially lived up in Sheidow park but personally I love it down here. The kids are so settled, loving the kindy and my son goes to the 4yr old programme at the school and I just get an overwhelming feeling of love for the children from the kindy and the school (PNPS)

It is nice to have everything you need on your doorstepm beach, shopping centre and once the train line is improved transport links too.

HTH

Michelle