More Skilled migrants allowed

Guest Guest5035

Guest WAITINGAME
As a skilled migrant with a 176 visa awaiting for 1 referral who does not want to go to anywhere except SA its simple. GIVE ME MY VISA NOW :idea:

Me again...

HERE...HERE

Guest Mizzmp

I think all areas have probs with skilled workers. When you land, it does not say anywhere in the paperwork that you have to work in your "skill" it just says you must live there for 2 years. How many "skilled" workers are landing in Australia and working in the sector? I have the feeling not as many as their database would like.

Guest dastott
When you land, it does not say anywhere in the paperwork that you have to work in your "skill" it just says you must live there for 2 years.

Is this just the case in SA or all over Australia?

Guest karenkeaney

well dont come to perth looking for work, my husband is a bricklayer by trade and had his own company employing up to 20 guys in the UK, we have been in PERTH FOR 2 AND A HALF YEARS AND MY HUBBIE STILL HASN,T MANAGED TO GET INTO THE BUILDING TRADE, beleive me he has tried, from supervisor to foreman to just brickie, we know loads of other tradies in the same situation so have to take whatever jobs they can get, we only know 1 couple that managed to get jobs in their own trade.