Hairdresser's awaiting SS

Guest helene73

Guest Lesley F

have sent u an email Helene, sorry to hear your news,its stressing me out as my visa isnt granted yet :-( I called my visa company yesterday and they have emailed my CO as they havent received an email that was sent out on the 18 april requested more work refs and my medicals/ xrays.

I'm hoping that if my visa has been lodged that I still will have a chance.

Keep your chin up I have my fingers x for u for July's entrees

Guest helene73
Hi Helen just checked website and been refused just missed it by a day, so unset and so stressed.

Shelly x

Oh nooooooo gutted for you shelly :(

Well I now know my fate too :( try not to stress July ain't far away and if I have the points so will you, this is sooooooo horrible big hugs

Helene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest shellymc

Thanx helene, so many ups and downs, just phoned my sister in Melbourne and she is gutted but just hope I've got enough points in July. I've just turned 40 and I lose 10 points cos of my age so fingers crossed. Hope ur ok

Shelly

Oh nooooooo gutted for you shelly :(

Well I now know my fate too :( try not to stress July ain't far away and if I have the points so will you, this is sooooooo horrible big hugs

Helene

Guest helene73
Thanx helene, so many ups and downs, just phoned my sister in Melbourne and she is gutted but just hope I've got enough points in July. I've just turned 40 and I lose 10 points cos of my age so fingers crossed. Hope ur ok

Shelly

You can gain them back with IELTS shelly :)

I am actually pretty calm I think that now I know you didn't get it there is no chance for the rest of us it's kinda a relief not having to wait through the night!!! I am just so sorry you didn't scrape in :( see I am more gutted for you than me. :) try not to stress too much at least we don't have long too wait xoxo

Guest shellymc

Ahh thanx Helene that's so nice to hear u have made me stop crying lol. So there is light at the end of the tunnel. Let's hope in July we get a second chance x

You can gain them back with IELTS shelly :)

I am actually pretty calm I think that now I know you didn't get it there is no chance for the rest of us it's kinda a relief not having to wait through the night!!! I am just so sorry you didn't scrape in :( see I am more gutted for you than me. :) try not to stress too much at least we don't have long too wait xoxo

Guest helene73
Ahh thanx Helene that's so nice to hear u have made me stop crying lol. So there is light at the end of the tunnel. Let's hope in July we get a second chance x

We all will it's gonna be fine :) now don't shead another tear!! Look to the future. One day we will all laugh about this xoxo

We all will it's gonna be fine :) now don't shead another tear!! Look to the future. One day we will all laugh about this xoxo

And we'll meet up and drink SA wine :biglaugh: 'cos it'll be back on the 'allowed to drink' list!

Let's see what tomorrow brings...

Rach x

Guest jasongd

Hi,

I have just spoken to SA IMMI even although our immi tracker says application being assessed because Hairdresser is off the list once they get to my wifes application then it will automatically be declined due to that skill reaching the limit,

I even told Trish who I spoke to there was free hair cut but she still would not budge " strange" Oh well you got to laugh,,,,,,,,,,,

Jason

Guest helene73

Just had a email from agent that's it for now for ALL hairdressers it's the end of the line till July

Guest helene73
Hi,

I have just spoken to SA IMMI even although our immi tracker says application being assessed because Hairdresser is off the list once they get to my wifes application then it will automatically be declined due to that skill reaching the limit,

I even told Trish who I spoke to there was free hair cut but she still would not budge " strange" Oh well you got to laugh,,,,,,,,,,,

Jason

You certainly do :)

So what's your plan now? You gonna try and jump states or hang on?

Spoken on the phone with my visa agent she is going to keep me updated with the changes now I am on hold lol she did say the state lists don't normally come out till December (that will be a hell of a wait!!!) but she has a feeling they may come out earlier with the july changes but no one knows what's defiantly going to happen yet so it's back to our new pass time of waiting!!!

Keep in touch :)

Guest shellymc

Hi Helene

Spoke to my agent Go Matilda today and she reckons that I need to sit the IELTS test and costs about £115, and Im going to submit my SS myself because they are not sure if they are going to charge more fees because this has never happened before. Think we pay enough fees so going to look at other states as well. ACT (Canberra) and northern territory are taking on hairdressers but not sure. They require you to sit the IELTS test and have a certificate stating that. I've got a teaching qualification and an English qualification but it's not enough, I think sometimes it's a money making scam!! But that's only my opinion LOL.

Gona see what the future holds and good luck what ever you do.

Hugs Shelly x

You certainly do :)

So what's your plan now? You gonna try and jump states or hang on?

Spoken on the phone with my visa agent she is going to keep me updated with the changes now I am on hold lol she did say the state lists don't normally come out till December (that will be a hell of a wait!!!) but she has a feeling they may come out earlier with the july changes but no one knows what's defiantly going to happen yet so it's back to our new pass time of waiting!!!

Keep in touch :)

Guest helene73
Hi Helene

Spoke to my agent Go Matilda today and she reckons that I need to sit the IELTS test and costs about £115, and Im going to submit my SS myself because they are not sure if they are going to charge more fees because this has never happened before. Think we pay enough fees so going to look at other states as well. ACT (Canberra) and northern territory are taking on hairdressers but not sure. They require you to sit the IELTS test and have a certificate stating that. I've got a teaching qualification and an English qualification but it's not enough, I think sometimes it's a money making scam!! But that's only my opinion LOL.

Gona see what the future holds and good luck what ever you do.

Hugs Shelly x

I spoke to go Matilda today too you had just been on the phone before me lol

I am going to wait and see what July brings as it's the end of year it may be the same with other states quota's

Good luck with whatever you do and keep in touch it would be great to know how your getting on

Big hugs back xoxo