Scousemouse

Scrub nurse, northern area.

Hi All,

my boss asked me to post about scrub nurse posts at the North Eastern Community hospital in Campbelltown.......................

any nurses with experience in Orthopaedic, gynae, general scrub most welcome to apply.

The advert is going out this week, and we need you.

Also anyone with anaesthetic experience, or recovery................give us a look!!

Plenty of overtime, on call etc.

Thank you!

Guest ebstar
    Hi All,

my boss asked me to post about scrub nurse posts at the North Eastern Community hospital in Campbelltown.......................

any nurses with experience in Orthopaedic, gynae, general scrub most welcome to apply.

The advert is going out this week, and we need you.

Also anyone with anaesthetic experience, or recovery................give us a look!!

Plenty of overtime, on call etc.

Thank you!

Do you know if you need to be under 45 still as i have a couple of UK friends between 45-50 that may be interested?

Thanks

Hi ebstar,

not sure about age limits, but i should have been a bit clearer............

these posts need filling fairly soon.

The NECH is a small community hospital, with only 2 theatres, and a team of approximately 20 staff, most of whom are part time,and as of next week, we will have only 3 experienced RN scrub nurses...........and 2 casual scrub nurses;

In about 4 months, we loose an experienced EN to maternity leave, mostly in anaesthetics...........it may be worth their while to keep an eye on SEEK.COM for future postings.

thanks for your reply

Jane

Dont see why not, Tinkertail........

The advert is on SEEK, and if youre willing to learn.........

i would give it a shot; i applied just randomly and got a job.

Also a new HDU has just opened, so your experience would be huge!!

Hi Jane, gulp........ I have sent my resume. I worked in Melbourne in 2009 so have a current registration so we will see what happens. I have spent an eternity in emergency and I am seriously ready for a change and a challenge.

Thanks for the tip off.

Cathy.

No problems, cath.

bit selfish really, we could use some more pommy nurses, especially on call!!

NECH is a nice place to work, few go sick, so that says a lot imo........and there is secure parking, which is a big plus too.

Good luck with the application

J

Guest jojo&stepehn

Hey, just looking for a heads up, my husband just came back from a med/surg RN job interview.....all went well, interviewer said that he interviewed very well and he was sent for a medical after the interview. is this normal procedure??? she said she had another 4 people to interview nd he would be told later in week if he was successful but we just cant wait that long.....impatient glaswegians that we are!! he currently just does casual shifts at the moment but is looking for something more permenant. joanne