birth certificate insufficient

Guest boesman

Guest boesman

Hi, our CO requested my children's birth certificates as apparently the originals are not sufficient?? I must say, that their birth certificates doesn't have our names as parents on it. You can't even tell it is a British Certificate except fot the emblem on it. Do you folks think they want a copy that states the parents names or what else then? Can I only obtain a copy from the original registrars office or any registry office? Tried to ring, but can't get through yet. :eek:

Thank goodness this is all they want so far from us + meds and pcc's.

Cheers

Guest boesman

Thanks for the quick reply! What a pain it is going to be. I tried the whole morning to get through and has been kept on hold, then cut off and then asked to ring back later aaarrrggg. Sorry for moaning a bit.

Guest boesman

Another quick one, for two of my children I have the original CERTIFIED COPY of an ENTRY that does state our names as parents. Would this be acceptable?

Guest Opportunities
I remember this when we applied a few years back.....they want the full birth certificate...rather than the shortened version that gets given these days. Yes, you will have to get this from the registrars office.

Hi,

I see that you reside in Happy Valley. We are also looking at that particular area as well as Reynella,Reynella East and Sheidow Park. Apologies for being inquisitive, but do you have children,if so, which schools can you recommend in these areas. We have a 14yr and 9yr old that have to attend school. Any advice?

Karen

x:)

Hi, our CO requested my children's birth certificates as apparently the originals are not sufficient?? I must say, that their birth certificates doesn't have our names as parents on it. You can't even tell it is a British Certificate except fot the emblem on it. Do you folks think they want a copy that states the parents names or what else then? Can I only obtain a copy from the original registrars office or any registry office? Tried to ring, but can't get through yet. :eek:

Thank goodness this is all they want so far from us + meds and pcc's.

Cheers

I am sure you can get them online pretty quickly, think my wife had to do this.

http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/

Cheers,

Cooler

Guest Pam777
Hi,

I see that you reside in Happy Valley. We are also looking at that particular area as well as Reynella,Reynella East and Sheidow Park. Apologies for being inquisitive, but do you have children,if so, which schools can you recommend in these areas. We have a 14yr and 9yr old that have to attend school. Any advice?

Karen

x:)

My 8 yr old goes to reynella Primary school which is a lovely school, very happy there, There is also a childcare centre right next door which is great (if you have pre school children) my 13 yr old goes to Reynella East College. Happy so far ther but only just started his 2nd term.

Pam

Guest Jadeyk

I sent off for my full birth cert and it cost £12 and I got it the next day... Just goes in the first class post. If you live near the place registered you can pick it up there and then usually. x

Guest guest7008

Hi, we have been informed by our agent that C/O need FULL birth certs, stating fathers name, mothers name etc, the full long ones, we have appleid to the Registry office to obtain new long ones, you an do it all on line, costs £9.95 per certificate and they are sent out in 10 days. Helen