Guest pixie7

Teachers 176 docs

Guest pixie7

I'm just gathering 176 docs as we wait for SS (fingers crossed!) I was wondering what teachers put in their references from headteachers. I've read that the reference has to include five main duties. Did yours just include the usual planning, teaching, assessment, record keeping etc ? O r did you put something different??

Thanks

Guest alex27

hey again pixie,

yes that's all i got them to write in mine, planning, teaching, assessing, staff meetings/PD etc etc

i think they just want to make sure you're doing a 'normal' teaching job does that make sense?

I'm just gathering 176 docs as we wait for SS (fingers crossed!) I was wondering what teachers put in their references from headteachers. I've read that the reference has to include five main duties. Did yours just include the usual planning, teaching, assessment, record keeping etc ? O r did you put something different??

Thanks

That sounds about right, I think I asked for my length of teaching service, if I find it, I'll let you know.

Cooler

Guest pixie7

Alex thanks again for the advice! Will defo owe you a drink by the time we get to Oz!!;)

Cooler that would be great- realise it was a bit of a stupid question but hey- don't ask, you'll never know! :)

Thanks for the replies

Helen