Sign in to follow this  
Guest jetskitony

Online Visa today

Guest jetskitony

Well we have finally done it, we have sent our online application for visa today,my husband rang them up and they said it will take about 6 months,i am excited and scared,but one thing i do know i am going to have a fantastic christmas with my family and friends, it might be the last one when we will be all together.

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

we have applyed for the 176 PR visa

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Guest mOZzy

ohhh the big step has been done!!

congratulations on joining in and good luck with the waiting ;)

Guest julianh

Good Luck - filled ours in too the other week for the 176 visa so we're in the same situation.

Guest baino&bash

Ooh - first I've heard of doing that - was it easier doing on line do you think? How do you attach all your certified copies? I'm currently considering doing it the same way, so any advice would be great.

Guest julianh

Filled mine in on-line and then posted all my documents off with a print out of the application (you can scan the documents and attach them as part of the application if you're able to - not sure if they accept certified copies that way though), they received mine after a week and updated the application so just waiting for the medicals to be sent off now.

Found it easier doing the form on-line as you can complete it in stages and it takes you to each part you need to fill in depending on what you've put in the application.

Good Luck

Guest jetskitony

Hi,

we had our medicals and xrays yesterday all went well,as we had applied online we had to have everything done within 28 days,we were going to wait untill the new year,cant believe how fast its going.good luck to everyone.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Guest Shy Ted

You can file original documents online as long as they are in colour, b&w have to be scanned certified copies. I sat down last night and attached all our documents in one go, about half an hour it took.