Guest BurgessFamily

Business Analyst

Guest BurgessFamily

My company is on the lookout for a Business Analyst. If you are interest, please feel free to send me your CV (or you can forward your CV direct).

The starting salary would be in the region of $60k-$70k, depending on fit, but with great potential to develop and expand - plus a salary review after the usual 3 month probationary period.

http://www.jaix.com.au/

I would have been very interested in this position but we are not due to move to Oz until July 2012. You could ask them to keep it open until then :biglaugh:

Soooo frustrating!!

Guest BurgessFamily
    I would have been very interested in this position but we are not due to move to Oz until July 2012. You could ask them to keep it open until then :biglaugh:

Soooo frustrating!!

Needs filling now, but no worries. Anyhow, there'd be no harm in forwarding your CV nearer the time of your arrival for consideration - you never know. :D

I will definitely keep that in mind and send my details nearer our departure. if you hear of anything nearer July 2012 I would appreciate you gving me the heads up ;)

Guest jimanG

Hi. I'm very interested in this. Is there anywhere I can get a job description/person spec? I couldn't find anything on the website.

Thanks

Mandy