Guest karyn1

Fridge freezers

Guest karyn1

Our fridge freezer will be getting left here, as it is pretty old and I really want a nice big American style one. Looking at sites in Oz - and the prices over there - I'm thinking maybe better to buy one here and bring over in the container??

Guest Steve&Gems

Hi we had the same problem, you would be better buying one in Oz as some of the shippers wont take them. Bring everything else from light fittings and curtain poles if you have any kiddies bring plenty of toys, dvds and books as my little boy is 3 and into postman pat and fireman sam although the dvds and books are avail here they are hard to find at first and more expensive, and that range of toys we havent come across yet. 8 to 10 weeks is a long time to wait for a lil one.

Guest BurgessFamily

It would have to be able to cope with the heat here, and needs to meet the Australian standards - may need a certificate to import it, you'd have to do a little more digging.

Guest karyn1

Really?!? Glad I checked.! Will have to research that more then.........along with everything else!!

Guest karyn1

Ok, just had shipping company here! He informed us that we should buy an A listed energy one, set it up, plug it in and we will have no problems! :)