Guest edenfieldpoms

front load meds or not?

Guest edenfieldpoms

hi we have a CO and wondered if its best to wait until they tell you to go for meds or go aheas and book them?

thanks alot

april:jiggy:

hi we have a CO and wondered if its best to wait until they tell you to go for meds or go aheas and book them?

thanks alot

april:jiggy:

You could do, but this will determin how long you get to validate your visa, as clock starts ticking as soon as they been submitted. we waited we have ours on wednesday 4 days past our deadline but they been ok about it as long as you have booked meds police checks before your deadline they will apply an extension. we got our case officer just before all the bank hols so no way could we get everthing done within the 28 day deadline.

Guest edenfieldpoms

Whats the 28 day deadline?

thanks

april

we got a case officer but didnt get asked for medicals so i booked them anyway as they were so busy we couldnt get an appointment for six weeks .Then 3 day before our meds we got asked for them and got the 28 day deadline ( once you are asked by c/o to go for your meds and police check you get 28 days to get them done and paper work in). so maybe i would ring the doctors and see how busy they are .!!!

carolyn

Guest edenfieldpoms

thanks alot for that, I think on monday i will ring up the doctors and see when is the earliest.

thanks for that info

april