Guest alex27

Medicals referred

Guest alex27

hi everyone,

our meds were referred in April and we have had no news yet.

just wondering if there is anywhere I can find out about medical conditions that make getting the visa impossible? I know that things like TB, HIV and cancer would be major problems...but just wondering if there is some sort of list or reference out there to find out what else could stop us from getting a visa...

thx for any ideas!

Guest karyn1

Is there any existing medical conditions that you are aware of??

Guest alex27

hey there,

yes we know what the problem is but we are unsure if it is enough to have the visa refused...I just wonder if they have ever published something which tells you which medical conditions are a big deal...hmmmm

Guest hughescl
    hey there,

yes we know what the problem is but we are unsure if it is enough to have the visa refused...I just wonder if they have ever published something which tells you which medical conditions are a big deal...hmmmm

Hi

I tried looking for this info previoulsy as I had TB in the past, and could not find a definative list, my meds were reffered 3 weeks then the visa granted but I did have to sign a medical undertaking Claire :)

Guest WAITINGAME

My sons got reffered on the 8th April and still no visa....really annoying all he has had done is his tonsils out and grommits ...he has been signed off ENT for 2 yrs but still got reffered,.....really beginning to piss me off.

Good Luck all ! x

Starting to feel for all the ones that are getting reffered hope things speed up for you all shortly.

Good luck to you all.

Trev Vicki and Lauren.

Guest alex27

i really hope that they wouldn't refuse our visa after 3 years of waiting and all the money spent...it would be good if they said upfront which conditions were a major concern to them and whether one should bother applying! Perhaps do an assessment at the beginning of the process... grrr!