Mel.R

Lost Rabbit!!!

Woke up this morning to find a big fat rabbit sitting in my garden!!

Have put notes up around the near vicinity to see if anyone has lost their pet and it's a bit of a long shot posting on here, but if any has lost, or knows anyone who has lost a pet rabbit in Hallett Cove, let me know.

Also if you want a rabbit let me know, as if I don't any joy finding it's owner, I'm going to have to find it a new home. It's a lovely rabbit, but just not my thing!!

Thanks

Mel

P.s what should I feed it as I haven'g got a clue :eek:

Pet shop will have some bran and pellets.

Failing that they go great with potatoes carrots and a nice stock.

Good luck finding it's owners, ring the local police station and ask if one has been reported missing...

Guest Squareman

I've got a big black outside cooking pot. Just saying...

Guest cunnah10

chances are it will disappear by the morning unless you have brought it indoors or put in a box ... if by chance it is still there tomorrow and you can catch it maybe you could pop down to the RSPCA with it in Lonsdale (myer road) .. they will look after it until hopefully the owner reclaims it but if not they will re home it .

I suppose you could take it to the local vets who could check if its microchipped? Do they do that to rabbits?? Council offices also have chip scanners.

Just laughing a bit cos we kept finding a nice fat white rabbit in our front garden morning and evening when we first moved here. Jolly well couldn't catch it (DH drew the line at running down the street after it) but we haven't seen it for a few weeks. :( Missing him / her / it a bit and wish we'd caught it. Very much doubt it's the same one you've got in Hallett Cove now tho, unless it hid in our car when I went there last week.

Do people really report missing rabbits to police stations?

Guest Guest75
    Pet shop will have some bran and pellets.

Failing that they go great with potatoes carrots and a nice stock.

Good luck finding it's owners, ring the local police station and ask if one has been reported missing...

Ya pinched my punch line there ya Pillock!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Think i'm goning to call the RSPCA today, although my son is begging me to keep it.

Reckon it is the perfect weather for a nice stew tho..............

Guest graandjac

;)My Jac lost her rabbit some time ago so if you hear a vibrating bush any whare let me know....!!!!!!!