Guest The Standrings

Case Officer Assigned

Guest The Standrings

Eeeeek it feels like things are moving really fast, we got assigned a CO this morning, moving to Australia is suddenly seeming within reach!:jiggy:

Eeeeek it feels like things are moving really fast, we got assigned a CO this morning, moving to Australia is suddenly seeming within reach!:jiggy:

Hi things do seem more real once you have case officer, and boy things do move quick, we got our c/o on the 19/04. we have meds 2 mrw and thats everything done,..

Guest moviemummy

Scary isn't it? But good!!! We can't believe just how fast it is going after such a long wait.

Good luck with the rest of your 'journey'.

L x :)

Guest Opportunities

Congrats Emma & family on your CO! Have a wonderful CO-day/evening! It feels so much more real...

Good luck!

Karen

x

:)Wow!! That's what I said today when we got our SS - just 4 weeks after they received our paperwork! You getting your CO way beats that! Fab news!

Just look at Karen's timeline (above) - they got their visa just 10 days after being assigned a CO - so fingers crossed, you may not have much of a wait...

Keep us updated...

Rach x

Guest The Standrings

Thanks everyone for all your well wishes! Rach things are a bit different for me, as I can't have medicals because I am pregnant (boo!!) that means we will have to be delayed till Sep, but hey I suppose the best things come to those that wait! We have just sold the house and are moving into rented so when that visa does come through we are good to go!!! And yes it only took 13 days to get a CO, fast moving!!!!!

Good luck to the rest of you

xxx

Thanks everyone for all your well wishes! Rach things are a bit different for me, as I can't have medicals because I am pregnant (boo!!) that means we will have to be delayed till Sep, but hey I suppose the best things come to those that wait! We have just sold the house and are moving into rented so when that visa does come through we are good to go!!! And yes it only took 13 days to get a CO, fast moving!!!!!

Good luck to the rest of you

xxx

:goofy:Doh!! Forgot about the baby!

No better distraction, though, getting ready for your new arrival . I remember those days with great fondness (I remember sleep, too!!!)

Definitely time to sit back and relax - there'll be plenty to do when your little one arrives and the meds need doing. Those days will be here before you know it!

Take care,

Rach x

Guest The Standalofts

Thats great - good luck with the next stage

Lesley