Guest boesman

police checks checque clearance

Guest boesman

Hi, I have posted our ACRO forms on the 9th with a check for £70 (for myself and hubby). Am I too impatient having not heard a thing yet and no money has been taken? Was one check ok or should I have sent two checks? silly question, i know!

Cheers

Lindie

Guest Guest6899
    Hi, I have posted our ACRO forms on the 9th with a check for £70 (for myself and hubby). Am I too impatient having not heard a thing yet and no money has been taken? Was one check ok or should I have sent two checks? silly question, i know!

Cheers

Lindie

We had an email to state that they had received them, i think it was about 10 days before we had that, then they were processed quickly. We sent ours seperate but at the same time but hubbys was processed about 4 days after mine.

Lisa

Cheers

Lindie

i sent one cheque for the two of us and ours took about 3 weeks. Did get email to say they were processing them.

Cheers

Lindie

Hi Dont worry ours took a while too, think we got the certs same day as cheques were cleared. Good Luck :)

Guest boesman

Thanks guys. Just so excited and nervous and IMPATIENT!

Cheers

Lindie

Ours took 10 working days (lots of bank holidays in April so was nearly 3 weeks)

Cheers

Lindie

Ours took just over 10 days we phoned them up to see where they where and they had both been sent out on that day..