The Monaghans

Say hi to the folks back home!!!!

Just been browsing through the custard pages and apparently GMTV will be in Adelaide this year for their Christmas Down Under feature. They'll be at Glenelg beach by the jetty on Friday 21st December between 4.00pm and 8.00pm. Got to go and start preparing my "HELLO MUM!!!!" poster now....:jiggy::jiggy:

Its wonderful that GMTV are coming to Adelaide.

Don't forget to register via Immigration SA, something about describing why you emigrated to SA in 100 words :cute:.

Great location though, Glenelg beach, one of my favourites :v_SPIN:.

Angela

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Could one of the lucky ones make a PIA sign then we will know who you all are,

Cheers Graham

Guest Roo1
    :biglaugh:Could one of the lucky ones make a PIA sign then we will know who you all are,

Cheers Graham

Top idea guys! :notworthy:

Guest Rob and Clare

Well spotted Liz.

I remember watching when they were in Perth a few years ago, often wondered how we'd know when GMTV would in town.

On the GMTV website you can post your messages home, hope they play them on TV... I've already e-mailed the family to tell them.

Guest muppetbro

copy of email i received yesterday - fame comes with wealth :notworthy:

...............................................................................................................................

Dear Multi Millionaire Charismatic Fella ,

The UK’s most popular TV breakfast show is set to broadcast live from Glenelg, giving you and your family the chance to send a Christmas message back to the UK via live television.

Throughout the afternoon, GMTV will broadcast live images of UK expats celebrating in the sun at Glenelg beach into over 5 million British households.

The South Australian Government will be providing live music and entertainment throughout the afternoon and hosting a free beach barbeque on the Glenelg foreshore.

Holly Brisley, the Adelaide-born star of Home and Away and Dancing with the Stars will host the event and interview families on the day for the programme.

We’re excited about the prospect of hundreds of new South Australian families turning out for the event, as it will be a great afternoon and a wonderful chance to send seasons greetings to your UK family and friends.

The celebrations will take place from 4.00 to 8.00pm, Friday 21 December, with the first broadcast going to air at 4.30pm. Be sure to bring along your biggest and brightest banner to ensure you get noticed!

We would encourage you to forward this information on to all UK expats, students and visitors interested in attending, and ask you to register for this event and free barbeque by visiting http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/messages/.

We hope you will be able to join us on this date!

The team from Immigration SA.