chrisfen46

Meds in Manchester DONE

Well thats it had meds done this morning in manchester. Everything went ok, 3 of us online apps and luke our youngest paper app as the little man was not born when we applied ..So after weeks of stressing and worrying about the meds there was no need , it was so easy and relaxed, i was the bigest baby when it came to taking the blood sample, SO thats it everything done sent off. So its the waiting game yet again but hopefully not to long at a guess i would say beginning of June.

Good luck with everything, It feels great to have one less thing to worry about. We went to Manchester from Leeds and Saw Dr Smith-good Doctor all the way.

Andrew,Lisa and 2 excitable kids

Guest The Standrings

Congratulations, you nearly there!! i can't wait to have my baby so we can all have our meds done!!! Keep us posted x x

Congratulations, you nearly there!! i can't wait to have my baby so we can all have our meds done!!! Keep us posted x x

Will keep you posted. when is your baby due?

Guest The Standrings

Its due on Sep 8th, 16 weeks tomorrow!!! Can't believe we have had out CO assigned and have had to ask to put visa on hold, SO frustrating!!! Bet your so excited when are you planning to move out

Em

x x

Guest dwethe

police checks sent last week, medicals this saturday. This is a very important week. We will get the all clear or told we have a medical issue.....

Well thats it had meds done this morning in manchester. Everything went ok, 3 of us online apps and luke our youngest paper app as the little man was not born when we applied ..So after weeks of stressing and worrying about the meds there was no need , it was so easy and relaxed, i was the bigest baby when it came to taking the blood sample, SO thats it everything done sent off. So its the waiting game yet again but hopefully not to long at a guess i would say beginning of June.

It's great reading about people getting further along the process. That must be a huge weight off your shoulders.

I bet you just can't wait to get the 'big green light to go'!!

Good luck - not long now :)

Rachael

It's great reading about people getting further along the process. That must be a huge weight off your shoulders.

I bet you just can't wait to get the 'big green light to go'!!

Good luck - not long now :)

Rachael

Thanks rachel, i know what you mean i can remeber when we first started out . We would see people moving along the process, and trying to imagine what they where feeling, there are many ups and downs in this visa process all i can say is to anyone is keep going and never give up , we had times when we felt like packing it in but when you reach certain milestones you know you doing the right thing. and the further along you get the better the feelings and excitment become.. :jiggy: