Guest moviemummy

Paper visa question?

Guest moviemummy

Hi all

I am so very sorry to be asking such a silly question but...

Does anyone out there know how long it should take from our meds being received in Sydney and getting the visa approved?

The police checks are there too and I presume all the paper work is ok or we would have heard by now.

Our agent, bless, has been so good but says it may take 6 - 8 weeks!!!! Is that right?

I know our application is paper based and all of you other clever people probably have online versions but we just did what the agent told us to.

Again sorry for the daft question.

L x

Hi all

I am so very sorry to be asking such a silly question but...

Does anyone out there know how long it should take from our meds being received in Sydney and getting the visa approved?

The police checks are there too and I presume all the paper work is ok or we would have heard by now.

Our agent, bless, has been so good but says it may take 6 - 8 weeks!!!! Is that right?

I know our application is paper based and all of you other clever people probably have online versions but we just did what the agent told us to.

Again sorry for the daft question.

L x

Well looking at some of the times on here it varies from 3 to 4 weeks lets hope its the 3 to 4 weeks. we just had meds today everything else has been sent, so i hope its 3 to 4.

Hi

We had our medicals 7 weeks ago and we are still waiting. This is a SS 163 Business Visa, but I doon't know if that makes any difference?