Guest Mizzmp

Online visa application

Guest Mizzmp

Gday peeps,

We have lodged our visa online and are now uploading our docs. It said in the confirmation email to save as applicant name, TRN then another number for all documents we send. So does that mean we have to save each and every file with such a long name?

Also, what have people sent to prove trade working experience? My OH gets a payslip weekly so we would have to upload 52 for each year, for 3 of 4 years!

Any help would be super. We are so ready to finish all this paperwork now.

Thanks xx

Guest Opportunities

Hi,

If you're referring to "naming your files", we adhered to their instructions by not using punctuation marks when naming our files. We did not insert TRN no. or file no. when naming docs, you only use the BCC no. , TRN no and applicant's name when the Case Officer requests any further docs. Hope this help...

We sent 2 reference letters from my OH's previous employer and one from his current employer specifying his daily responsibilities and tasks,the period employed,salary earned etc.

My OH is a tradie and they get paid weekly. I only opt to scan and uploaded payslips for the last 4 months and also bank statements for the previous year as well as tax returns for the past 3 years. Our CO was happy with that.

Good luck!

Karen

x

Guest Mizzmp

Hi Karen,

Thanks for replying. Im prob being very thick having had lots of late nights doing the paperwork, but what is the BBC number?

I see you only lodged your visa in april and already have your visa, thats the quickest application in history! I can only hope we are quick, id like to be flying out Sept 2012.

Thanks again for your help and good luck with the move! I love Perth its awesome.

Chloe xx

Guest Opportunities
    Hi Karen,

Thanks for replying. Im prob being very thick having had lots of late nights doing the paperwork, but what is the BBC number?

I see you only lodged your visa in april and already have your visa, thats the quickest application in history! I can only hope we are quick, id like to be flying out Sept 2012.

Thanks again for your help and good luck with the move! I love Perth its awesome.

Chloe xx

Chloe,

The BCC no. is a number that is allocated to you once you have a CO. For future and easy reference our CO, requested in his letter that we had to quote this no,as well as our TRN no. and my OH's name at the beginning of all correspondence.

Yes, I application went very quick. I tried to be very thorough. I always try to prepare something or present it the way that I would like to receive it... Filling in all the gaps, leaving nothing up to chance. We have received so much favour along the way and it is all the prayers that have been answered.

Will keep you in my thoughts.

Karen

x:cute:

Guest boesman

My husband is self employed and we sent a stat dec, the last fours bank statements (yes, it took two full days to scan, save and upload), tax reports, suppliers letters and customer refs. Someone working for an employer really have it easy, i think.

Cheers

Guest Mizzmp

Ive printed off my bank statements online and they have come out so light i dont think they will scan! I have got a wages statement from his contractor though for the last 12 months so will use that instead perhaps.

Karen, i assume the BCC number you get from the CO will be given for any extra docs? When we lodged the visa online it gave us a document checklist so I assumed I had to upload everything on that list now? Everything is really confusing. I thought the only things you didn't get are the medicals til you are asked.

Thanks for your support xx

Hi Mizzmp,

I jsut named our documents with our surname and what they were, i.e Smith Passport Photos, Smith Marriage certificates etc , they attached to your application by your TRN when you log on and attach them,

Sharon