hire car

Guest Tina

Guest graandjac

;)Hi Tina bet you cant wait now...? what a new years eve your going to have ...!! We used budget car hire off the net for our reccie...cant remember the price now but i looked at every option and they were the cheapest at the time, we had a small toyota yaris which was great on fuel , picked it up from the office right outside the airport door.

Two tips if when you book you put down the you are in oz the price drops, which you could put down your arrival address...?? and we paid the increased daily amount to reduce the excess, this is something that i was reccommended to do, when you start looking you will see what this is. good luck hope to be with you in Feb.

Cheers Graham & Jacqui

Hi Guys,

The cheapest I've found is A1 Car Rental (no frills), They are based in the city but will drop a car off at the airport for you. a1carrentals@sa.chariot.net.au

Coming in 2nd for good value is aussie car rentals who will pick you up at the airport and take you to their compound on Brighton Rd. 413 Brighton Road (you'll have to google it, as no web addy).

If you do use these, say Judi gave you a recommendation as they know my dad pretty well since his visit over.

Judi x

thank you all for your recommendations i will have a look today and price them all up.

Hi GraandJac,

yes we are getting very nervous / excited scared etc. just waiting for the packers to arrive but they have broke down on the way. mmm i get suspicious. they are in a cafe eating breakfast i suspect.

anyway look forward to meeting up again in oz. speak to you soon

many thanks

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Hi TinaCan't help you with car hire but just wanted to wish you luck with your move. You're house sale has presumably gone through without a hitch. Just wish ours would sell again.Anyway have a good Christmas and enjoy your stay in Singapore and hope to see you in Oz in the not too distant future.Rachel

Hi TinaCan't help you with car hire but just wanted to wish you luck with your move. You're house sale has presumably gone through without a hitch. Just wish ours would sell again.Anyway have a good Christmas and enjoy your stay in Singapore and hope to see you in Oz in the not too distant future.Rachel

Hi Rachel & Jeff,

the house has gone surprisingly ok so far, we have exchanged but completion isnt until the 19th so hopefully this will go smoothly, if not our furniture is on the boat, but hey none of this process hasnt gone without any risks being taken.

i am sure the housing market will pick up again after christmas so you wont be far behind us. have a great christmas and just keep thinking this will be the last in the uk and sunny oz is just around the corner.