JimandBarbinAus

Long term let needed!!

Hi all,

My wife and I are due to fly out to Aus next month to validate our visas and we were wondering if anyone knows of anyone in Aus who is looking to break/finish their rental lease in July 2012 as we have already sourced our short term rental but we are trying to sort out a long term let south of Adelaide. Can anyone help?

Cheers

Guest K&M

Hi Jim & Barb,

My husband & I are looking to break the lease on our rental which is a 2-bed fully furnished unit in Somerton Park - gorgeous area in south-west Adelaide, right on the beach and on a couple of good bus routes into the city, also 15 mins beautiful walk along the seafront to Glenelg which is where it all happens! Haha.

It's $300 / wk and that includes water so very reasonable for the location! The best thing is the agent is lovely and very willing to deal with people who are still in the UK, which many letting agents refuse to do until you have landed.

You can rent these properties for 6 or 12 months, in fact there's 8 units in the block and they're nearly all tenanted by new migrants as they're so perfect for when you first arrive. If you are interested pm me and I'll send you the agent's details and some photos.

We are staying round the same area, just moving into a small house that will allow us to have a dog.

Thanks, Katherine

Guest K&M

Sorry didn't read your post properly! Were moving in a few weeks.

Good luck with your search xxx

Hi Jim & Barb,

My husband & I are looking to break the lease on our rental which is a 2-bed fully furnished unit in Somerton Park - gorgeous area in south-west Adelaide, right on the beach and on a couple of good bus routes into the city, also 15 mins beautiful walk along the seafront to Glenelg which is where it all happens! Haha.

It's $300 / wk and that includes water so very reasonable for the location! The best thing is the agent is lovely and very willing to deal with people who are still in the UK, which many letting agents refuse to do until you have landed.

You can rent these properties for 6 or 12 months, in fact there's 8 units in the block and they're nearly all tenanted by new migrants as they're so perfect for when you first arrive. If you are interested pm me and I'll send you the agent's details and some photos.

We are staying round the same area, just moving into a small house that will allow us to have a dog.

Thanks, Katherine

Hi Katherine could you send us details of the agent you used we are planning to move out in around 8 weeks,we are a family of four-me,lisa and two children-any help would be great cheers

Andrew