leelee53

Case Officer?

Hi all,

Just patiently waiting for a CO now, and wondered how long its been taking recently for people to get assigned one? Also, do they email you to tell you that you have a CO or do I just keep checking on the status of my app to see if it says on there that we have one?

Thanks,

Lisa.

Guest Steph&Lee

Hi Lisa,

We too are awaiting a CO. My friend was sent an email and then assigned a CO within 2 weeks of that email, she then had 4 weeks to get meds and police checks done. Fortunately she is all done now and had her visa granted...all within the space of a few weeks really. We have been told by our agent that CO are any where between 4-6wks wait (possibly sooner).

Hope this helps,

Good luck

Steph

Guest Opportunities

Hi,

Lisa we lodged and got a CO within 2 weeks! Our CO send us an e-mail advising us that he is our CO and he requested Medicals and PCC 's. We then had 28 days to submit these.

Good luck with the waiting!

Karen

x

Hi Steph/Karen,

Oh thats really good to hear! ;o) Thanks alot for letting me know. All the best to you both.

Lisa

x

Hi all,

Just patiently waiting for a CO now, and wondered how long its been taking recently for people to get assigned one? Also, do they email you to tell you that you have a CO or do I just keep checking on the status of my app to see if it says on there that we have one?

Thanks,

Lisa.

Hi we had about the same waiting time. they emailed out agent to say we had c/o and had 28 days to submit extra info meds and pc's. we had to ask for extra time as couldnt get meds done in time . all done now just waiting for visa now.

Guest boesman

We got a CO after 3 weeks and they requested full birth certs for kids as I sent the ones without our names on it and also the meds and pcc's. They gave us 70 days to get it all.