Guest The Morleys

Paver needed

Guest The Morleys

Hi all

We are after a block paver to do our front drive. It is a fairly large area, approx 100m2. Eventually when we have saved the pennies there will also be the side and back of the house. We want a decent job for a decent price.

Please pm us if you can assist and do the job properly.

Thanks very much

Marcus 0414 610 612

Hi Marcus

recently had our paving done around our pool had a great couple of guys do the work extremely professional and reasonably priced, these guys turned up on time and did the job really well, which I have to say is getting rare these days!!! They are called SA-VON Paving Terry 0414801709 or John 0414 801709

Thanks

Kim

Thanks Kim

Guest The Morleys
    Hi Marcus

recently had our paving done around our pool had a great couple of guys do the work extremely professional and reasonably priced, these guys turned up on time and did the job really well, which I have to say is getting rare these days!!! They are called SA-VON Paving Terry 0414801709 or John 0414 801709

Thanks

Kim

Thanks Kim

Hi Kim

I will give them a bell, thanks v much for the info, word of mouth is always the way forward.

Cheers

Marcus

Guest The Morleys

Hi m8

No babies as yet, we never expected to go this far. Nina is 38 wks Monday and is going in Wednesday to have them if they have not already come. Give us a bell in a week or so and then nip up, it would be great to see you all again.

Marcus