Guest Andrea&Andrew

We're on our way

Guest Andrea&Andrew

We have finally booked our one way tickets.

We fly out from Manchester to Heathrow on Thurs. 20th March 2008. Leave Heathrow for Bangkok. Spending 6 nights in Bangkok to chill and sight-see (always wanted to go to Thailand). Then leave Bangkok on 27th March for Sydney. Arrive in Adelaide 10am 28th March. Our new life begins :shocked:

Both myself and Andrew have been having a rollacoaster of emotions, but we have come to the conculsion that because we have been wanting to emigrate to Oz for such a long time, and we are only here once, we must try and fulfil our dreams. We have been given this opportunity and could not live with 'what if'.

So, Adelaide, here we come :jiggy:

Well have a great flight guys, you are doing what we hope to do but only for a couple of nights.

Hope everything works out great for you all.

Have a great xmas and new year!

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Hope you have a great flight. I'm sure you will enjoy Bankok, its a great city, I visited there about 10 years ago & had a great time.

Hope all goes well for you in Adelaide

Guest happy-jools

Excellent guys. Were very exited about going now, sounds like you guys are too.

Sorry I didnt ring. Must catch up with you. Good luck and im sure i will see you again in Adelaide. As by the time we get there you should have some stuff sorted.:wubclub: