Guest teammorris

Hello

Guest teammorris

hello all,

We're Team Morris! Made up of Kieron, Claire, and our 2 kids, Ellenah(2) and Freddy(3mths). We live in Nottinghamshire, and have spoken about migrating for some time, and have finally decided to do something about it! We quite like the look of Adelaide, which is why we've ended up here!

I'm a rolling stock technician working as a riding inspector, both mechanical and electrical trades.

Claire is a health care assistant, but currently a full time mum.

We've decided on australia because we feel that we can build a better life and future for our family out there.

We are open to any advice or information that might be helpful, I've taken an on line calculator test for points, and passed for visa 176 and 475, and we're just waiting on an agent calling to discuss further and get the ball rolling!

Any experience of which area of Adelaide to move to would be helpful, i.e. websites of good estate agents etc

Hope to interact/meet with you soon, if your willing to be bombarded with numerous enquiries that i'm sure we'll have, thanks in advance

Team Morris

Hi teammorris. We are just down the road from you in Leicestershire. This site is brilliant and for the last 12 months it as been my bible. We have our visa and are hoping to be out in Adelaide by November (house sale pending ) . We used visa bureau as an agent and they were fab every step of the way. All I can say about the road you are about to take is it's very long and at times you may feel like walking away. But if it's what you really want as a family then grit your teeth and hold on tight. There will be some ups and a lot of downs. But in the end the prize will be a fantastic life and future for your family. Good luck x

Guest teammorris

thanks! just been reading your thread (RE:east midlands people!) as you replied! Good luck, hope all goes well, you may be recieving a few messages from us in the near future then for advice! From what we've seen of the site, its brilliant, can't wait to be out there answering the social nights out threads!

speak to you soon :)

Guest helene73

Hi guys welcome and good luck :)

I hope it all works out for you guys.

The whole process is one hell of a ride of emotions but stick with it and stay positive through out and remember you will get there in the end :)

Well that's my advice from one that is really going through it moment lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Team Morris

Welcome to PIA :D This site has been great for me over the years, I'm sure it will to you too.

Stick with it and never give up as it can be a bit of a roller coaster ride! We head off in 15 weeks and we can't wait.

Good luck with everything :D

Hi there and welcome the forum....

hree are a couple of real estate sites home hound and real esate are good places to start.

on the job site check out seek or careerone.

There is also a site calles near maps this has digital imaged maps for checking out burbs etc..

HG

Guest The Standalofts

Hi Team Morris

Its all very exciting, but as everyone says it can be a slow process so hang in there. We also used Visa Bureau and found them really helpful and efficent. We can't move out until we sell up, so can't give you any advice about Adelaide, but there are alot of people on this site with a load of knowledge.

Wishing you all the best with everything.

Lesley

:)Hi Team Morris and welcome to PIA.

This is definitely the place to come to with all your migration issues. There is always someone here that knows the answers to your questions and who will support you when you need it.

Be sure to keep us all updated with your progress...

Let your ride begin ;)

Rachael x

Hi Teammorris, welcome to the forum.

We are also in Nottingham, hoping to be in Adelaide by the end of the year. Going on a 457 work sponsered visa, with hubby and 19 month old son. can't wait to get out there.

You will find loads of helpful info on this site - although I do find I loose so many hours browsing it LOL. Can't seem to think of anything other than oz at the mo!

Good luck on your journey

Beck