Sign in to follow this  
Guest coling_uk

Recommend a Letting Agent?

Guest coling_uk

Hi All

I've just moved to Adelaide (16th May) lucky for me the company I work for arranged serviced apartments in Adelaide but I have just under a month to find a new place.

Whilst every man and his dog has suggested a place, could anyone suggest an Agent...even a Pom working in lettings?

I'm on my own but not sure as to rent furnished or unfurnished. I want to avoid apartments but I've seem some great places for reasonable rentals.

I haven't got a car so public transport is a must for the immediate future, but I don't think I'll be car free for long.

Thanks for getting this far.

Colin

Arrived in Adelaide 16/05/11

Visa 176 - Civil Engineer

Guest K&M

Hi Colin,

I can reccommend Key Rentals who we let from, they are based on the Anzac Highway and cover mostly the south side of the city. The lady we dealt with was called Corrina and was one of the few agents actually willing to work with us while we were still in the UK - most refused until we had landed.

I don't know where you want to live but we rent in Somerton Park which is the perfect location - right on the beach but on a couple of really good bus routes and 15 mins walk along the seafront to Glenelg for the tram and all the bars, cafes and restaurants etc.

If that was helpful to you these are the details:

Key Rentals & Sales | Real Estate Services

p 08 8351 6675 | f 08 8351 4717 | m 0419 238 162 | e keyrentals@chariot.net.au

and say I reccommended them :-)

Thanks, Katherine

I'm looking for somewhere too when we arrive next month, so i've sent them an email. They certainly seems to be some positive feedback about Key Rentals on here :)

Guest Mitchell

John at Hookers in Woodville is lovely and a big help while I battled the evil that is ****** ((Famous national telecom company).

Guest Guest75

Seein some signatures that are too long in this thread guys!!!