Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mizzmp

VISA application help again

Guest Mizzmp

Sorry guys, us again!

Have now lodge the visa and uploaded (only 7.5 hours!) our docs, attached them etc. Do we get any confirmation our docs were successfully attached? Not got any emails and status not changed on our lodge visa application check list.

Thanks again. x

Guest Taxi

hiya, I've just asked similar over on pomsinioz as have also just uploaded documents. When I had finished uploading, all I had was a 'add document' button and a 'cancel form' button. Didn't trust the cancel form button so just closed the webpage. I don't like not knowing if everything is ok - someone replied to me that they uploaded docs in 2009 and didn't hear a peep until this year! I'd hate to be sitting here waiting, only to miss the deadline for documents because something had gone wrong!

What does your status enquiry say now? Does it say health douments outstanding, chest x-ray required etc?

Guest Opportunities

Hi,

No, you don't get any confirmation, as long as you can see that they have been uploaded when logging onto DIAC's site, that is fine, then. As you know you have 28 days,after lodgement date, to attach all required docs as per your checklist. When allocated a CO, he will advise whether he needs any additional info to that you have already submitted or whether he only requires your meds and PCC's.

Good luck with the waiting!

Karen

x

Guest Taxi

thanks, do checklists differ? i didn't need to upload very much at all...

Guest Opportunities
    thanks, do checklists differ? i didn't need to upload very much at all...

Good for you! You only upload what you need to. Form 80 was not required on our checklist,but I completed one for my OH(main app) and myself and uploaded them as well. It is required for everyone 16 years or older.

Karen

Guest guest3462

If you look online at the visa tracker, it will state that application commenced, fees recieved, documents recieved etc as they process it.

It will then go to application being processed, then application being processed further. At this point you should hear from a case officer and the tracker will say email sent to you. They will let you know if any further information is needed and request police checks and medicals. Once everything they ask you for has been sent in it will say email sent to you again and they will amke a decision to grant.

If in doubt ring the adelaide processing centre and speak to an immigration officer

JC x