Guest shella_n

Omg just got offer on house in uk

Guest shella_n

Hi

Aghhh we just got a really good offer for out house in the uk from first time buyers.

Now I'm having second thoughts and panic attacks.

We rented it out hoping the Market might improve and as a safety net. It was a real nightmare but we have had new tenants for last 6 months and its been fine since then. We decided to sell as we r really worried about interest rates rising as the rent won't cover thd mortgage and we can't afford to send Monet home from here.

We love it here and dong intend to go home but now that the offer Is here I'm panicking ... R we doing the right thing? If only we had a crystal ball to let us know what the future holds!

Hey hey thats great news about house....

As for second thoughts its just normal i rekcon....we all think are we doing the right thing....the only person who can answer that is your good selves.

We have been here 3 years and have most deffo done thr right thing.....we love it here the kids love it here.....

Good luck were always here to lend an ear should you need it....

HG

Congratulations!

The closing of one part and more focus on your new world! I have been here 4 years and only sold a property last year...it's actually a relief!

You will be moving to this part of the world too so lots of good things happening.

Take care.

Tamara

Guest Galar

Well done, we are about to put our house on the market and am scared it's going to sell really quickly. I know i should be excited but it's the shock of that's it now we are going!!!!! More so i should be more worried about it not selling as we only have up untill April 2012 to move to Auz

Rachel

Guest fatman
    Hi

Aghhh we just got a really good offer for out house in the uk from first time buyers.

Now I'm having second thoughts and panic attacks.

We rented it out hoping the Market might improve and as a safety net. It was a real nightmare but we have had new tenants for last 6 months and its been fine since then. We decided to sell as we r really worried about interest rates rising as the rent won't cover thd mortgage and we can't afford to send Monet home from here.

We love it here and dong intend to go home but now that the offer Is here I'm panicking ... R we doing the right thing? If only we had a crystal ball to let us know what the future holds!

Hello there!!

Lucky you having offer on your house in UK!!!! follow your heart..

Our house has been up for sale for several months now, Visa's granted several weeks ago.... we are seriously considering Leasing our house out here and making the move out to Adelaide as we could be waiting forever to sell our house!

We are wondering if we should go ahead and lease our house out, but leave it up for sale as well.

Did you have any problems leasing and selling at the same time?

Any advise appreciated,

Graham, Janis & Sophie Price (Aberdeenshire/Scotland... VERY COLD & WINDY AGAIN!! :arghh:)

Guest guest3462

Sell it!! If in the future you decide to go back to the UK you can buy a new house and with the $ being so strong against the £ at the mo you may well make a few bucks!!