minty

Visa granted.....westham religated

I cannot belive it.

After 54 days of having one of our meds referred i checked our emails this morning and it has all happened in one night.

Last meds have been finalised, status changed, CO hit the button and after over 2 years of the process we have our 176 VISA :jiggy:

We got the full year to validate aswell and the house has just gone on the market so fingers crossed we will be out sometime later this year :)

Im going to spend the day at work being a right royal pain in the ass :P and then out for a meal and a beer or Two tonight to celibrate.

Bad news is that Westham got religated so this jing and yang thing really does work.

Good luck to those still waiting.

Let me be thr first to congratulate you on this fine fine news...get the fizz out and have a wee drink..

On with the next step...the roller coaster is chugging away nicely for you guys....

HG

Guest jaxndel

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Enjoy the celebrations. Guess what ....... we have just found out we have all been approved. Haven't been told how long we have to validate the visa but sure we will hear in the next few days.

What a good day :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Enjoy the celebrations. Guess what ....... we have just found out we have all been approved. Haven't been told how long we have to validate the visa but sure we will hear in the next few days.

What a good day :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Excellent news for you to congratulations :jiggy:

Guest mnother

well done guys all the best for the big move !!!

I cannot belive it.

After 54 days of having one of our meds referred i checked our emails this morning and it has all happened in one night.

Last meds have been finalised, status changed, CO hit the button and after over 2 years of the process we have our 176 VISA :jiggy:

We got the full year to validate aswell and the house has just gone on the market so fingers crossed we will be out sometime later this year :)

Im going to spend the day at work being a right royal pain in the ass :P and then out for a meal and a beer or Two tonight to celibrate.

Bad news is that Westham got religated so this jing and yang thing really does work.

Guest guest7008

Many congrats to you all....have been watching your progress and had all fingers crossed that your medicals would be finalized soon! Well done and enjoy all your celebrations! The Rimmer's

That is brilliant news ... well done you guys . got everything crossed that your house sells really quick .

carolyn x

Guest Angie12

' CONGRATULATIONS ' :jiggy:

Thats fantastic news , well done !!!!

Enjoy the celebrations , its a fab feeling that you know for sure that your def going !!!

I know i'm still feeling it , and when both me and OH are having a bad day we remind ourselves where we're going ;)

Good luck with the BIG move :cute:

Hi

Congratulations on your Visa approval, shame about the Hammers but in reality they have struggled all season. Still, they were a premiership team when you got your visa weren't they? ( look on the bright side).

Guest The Standrings

Massive Congratulations, hope you sell the house quick!!!

xx

Guest bosco

well about time , they would put your blood pressure up,well done and enjoy

well about time , they would put your blood pressure up,well done and enjoy

Nah, meds and beer keep the BP down just fine :goofy:

Guest bosco

you bet and drink plenty of it you all deserve a good one after that wait.we hoping to celebrate two weeks as thats when co makes decison.

you bet and drink plenty of it you all deserve a good one after that wait.we hoping to celebrate two weeks as thats when co makes decison.

Godd luck i hope you get good news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS - ah well you have to take the good with the bad (relegation that is!).

Wish you all the best with the house and your plans :D:D

Guest The Dimmocks

Congratulations on getting visa. Enjoy your celebrations

Congratulations on your fab news (commisserations on West Ham) ;o) Just put our house on the market too, hope you manage to sell yours in time. All the best x

I cannot belive it.

Ah, fantastic news! 2 years, blimey, you have kept the faith!!

With all that 'keeping the faith' I'm sure you know how to celebrate, too!!

Enjoy your celebrations and good luck with selling the house...

Rachael x

What a good day :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:DHey, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to you, too.

I love reading all the good news on here. Keeps me going!

Good luck with everything. Keep us all posted...

Rachael x