Lisalou

I'd like to introduce myself

My name is Lisa

I wonder what Australia is going to be like to live in?,although we have been to Adelaide for a holiday.

I am nearly 13, I like music and food:D

Can anybody tell me the differences between an Australian school and a English School please.

:P I am very nice and very friendly.

My name is Lisa Perry

I wonder what Australia is going to be like to live in?,although we have been to Adelaide for a holiday.

Can anybody tell me the differences between an Australian school and a English School please.

:P I am very nice and very friendly.:o

Hi Lisa, I'm Jess, I'm 14. I have a brother who is 10.

I don't think there's gonna be much difference between the schools in England and schools in Oz.

The school terms start at different times of the year and they don't have- GCSE's but have their own- SACE=South Australian certificate of education.

I think thats it really, plus many schools in Adelaide have Air con which most schools in england don't.

Your lucky to have visited Adelaide, I've never been , We're just moving there; hopefully be there before September :)

I think Adelaide will be nice to live in, its suppose to be a nice city?

Jess :D

xx

Hi Jess, I am 13. Adelaide is very nice, the beaches are fantastic. The area is friendly, the zoo has lots of animals like Kangaroos, koalas, birds, black swans and many more. I love watching the dolphins.

We got our visas on thursday last week. I cant wait :cute:till we move to Adelaide.

Guest CheekyMonkey4

Hi Lisa,

I'm Kirsty and I'm turning 13 in a couple of weeks.

I moved in Adelaide in 2009 from Scotland

Whereabouts r u gonna be living?

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

hi lisa

im alice im moving to adelaide on the 10th of september id like to talk to you more about it whe i live there?

alice

Hi Kirsty

What school do you go to over here?

I am 13 too. I am going back home on Saturday and arriving on Sunday morning

I go back to school on Monday.

Guest chocolate

hey I moved to Australia a few years ago. school in Australia is much easier than in England. there are also more school trips than in England although that was more so in primary school. at the end of the year we often have fun activities and you usually go on a school camp almost every year. have fun

My name is Lisa

:P I am very nice and very friendly.