Guest Niedel

Were joining you lucky christmas bunch

Guest Niedel

Hi everyone, posted couple of times however i often check in on the threads for well needed info, anyhoo good news id like to share - myself and my family have been granted a visa (136) we have to go to oz b4 22/10/08:jiggy:, its so brill and yet at same time you cant believe its finally arrived. it'll be soo weird not having to check in the mornings if the E-MAIL has arrived and then going to work thinking 'bloody hell maybe tomorrow'!, but that bloody morning has came,:biglaugh: and it feels great, the panic attacks will probably set in after xmas but for now we'll enjoy

I wish you all have the same luck:wubclub:

naomi

Many congratulations to you guys, have a great xmas and new year getting ready for your the new chapter in your life!

Good Luck x

Guest mOZzy

what a nice xmas present - congratulations :wubclub:

don't let the big move stress you too much ;)

Guest chillyanna

fantastic news! you can chill out now and enjoy xmas even more before your big move comes next year..

all the best

Guest Niedel

Thanks for all your kind responses, told more or less everyone now, feels really, really good.:biglaugh:Was quite anxious because we did our own visa, but thank goodness Im allright with paperwork!

take care all will keep forum updated with our process, 10months and here we come;)

naomi 29 - admin

Delwyn 29 - joiner

leah 11

cai 17months