Guest guest3462

2x Toddler beds and Top loader washing machine for sale!

Guest guest3462

Hi there,

We have for sale

Two Ikea toddler beds in white. Smaller than a single bed and lower so ideal for the transition from cot to bed. Suitable for boys and girls. The headboard has sheep cutouts - very cute. We have foam mattresses which you are more than welcome to if you really need them to put you on, but our girls have night trained in them so really need replacing. (You can buy new ones in Ikea for $30) $50 each

Fisher and Paykel top loading 5.5kg washing wachine. This machine is 2 years old, purchased from Harvey Norman, it is in perfect working order and is economical with water use. We have upgraded to a 7.5kg model as who knew how much laundry a newborn would provide!!! $250 ono

Pick up from Aldinga Beach.

I will try to get some photos on, but my camera is broken so will have to take the pics on my iphone then upload to facebook to save them to the laptop lol!! May take some time - it will probably be easier for me to just mms you the pics if you are interested!

Guest HelenCleland

Hi If you still haven't sold your washing machine I may be interested. What ate the dimensions? and could you send me a pic.? Helen

Hi Julia so sorry I didn't get back to you. Phone swapped and I've been that busy it slipped my mind. Am assuming the bed have gone by now but if not, let me know and we will take one. Can collect at weekend. Thanks xx