minty

House sold - omg

Well our house as only been on the market for a short while and we come back from telling the wifes parents this morning and got a call from our estate agents :)

After another visit last night a couple have put an offer in at 5k less then the asking price. I told the estate agents that we were in no rush and the house had not been on for long and we had lots of interest already so at the moment it was a no :eek:

The estate agents phoned back after 10 mins and said they had offered the full asking price:jiggy:

HOUSE SOLD - get in there.

Early days and i know its a long process untill you are exchanged but we could be in Aus as early as July or the beginning of September :biglaugh:

This is starting to come together really quickly and its squeeky bum times, so excited though.

Guest helene73

Great news guys, it really is all go for you guys at the mo :)

Nearly there now lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest guest3462

Fantastic news!! Start looking at those flights guys! :-)

Well our house as only been on the market for a short while and we come back from telling the wifes parents this morning and got a call from our estate agents :)

After another visit last night a couple have put an offer in at 5k less then the asking price. I told the estate agents that we were in no rush and the house had not been on for long and we had lots of interest already so at the moment it was a no :eek:

The estate agents phoned back after 10 mins and said they had offered the full asking price:jiggy:

Early days and i know its a long process untill you are exchanged but we could be in Aus as early as July or the beginning of September :biglaugh:

This is starting to come together really quickly and its squeeky bum times, so excited though.

GREAT NEWS - CONGRATULATIONS.

Ours has just gone on the market and we were hoping there might be some viewings over this bank holiday weekend but nothing booked yet.

the people buying our house have just phoned this morning to say they now have a buyer and there buyer has a first time buyer so only 4 in the chain.

Hoping all completed before Sept as we fly out on the 6th.

Everything flying for you now after the delay on the meds.

We make a complete chain aswell so no waiting for anyone else and only 3 in the chain.

Im in a state of shock at the moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Dimmocks

Congratulations on offer, hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Michelle x

Guest guest7008

Thas great news !! Ours been on the market since early March, no offers yet!! But till we pass meds and actually get the visas then in no rush at mo!! But thats great for you, on eless thing for you all to worry about!! Well done!

WOW thats brilliant news .. well done you guys !!!

WE have just sold our house and its only been on the market one week with no chain . they want us out in 6 weeks ..... BUT we still done have our visa , our meds have been refered boooooooooo .

so gonna have to move in with my mum and dad .

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN XXXX Carolyn

WOW thats brilliant news .. well done you guys !!!

WE have just sold our house and its only been on the market one week with no chain . they want us out in 6 weeks ..... BUT we still done have our visa , our meds have been refered boooooooooo .

so gonna have to move in with my mum and dad .

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN XXXX Carolyn

Hi guys, hope you referral does not go on as long as ours did.

You should be fine though, good luck.

Guest Cara&Gav

That's fantastic news!! Another bit of the jigsaw, Hope the sale goes smoothly for you.

Cara x

Guest cyprus2001

what a great feeling that must be. we are in that position at mo house on market witing for it to sell been on for 3 weeks nearly. cant wait for the day it sells like you said squeaky bum time then its all so real, things then all fall into place hopefully. good luck to you all and hope the sale goes through well.

kelly

Guest Angie12

Well Done , thats great news , another hurdle out of the way !!

Good luck , soon you'll be on your way :cute:

Guest vicky_1970

Congratulations !! That is the bit I am dreading as we have to sell to meet the funds criteria !!!

Well done - bet you are more than relieved. Hope today went ok for you too - I don't even know how to broach the subject with my parents - my dad has been v unwell and absolutely idolises my 3 year old - think there will be lots of tears.

Vicky

Guest moviemummy

Really fantastic news guys. Delighted for you all.

L x

Congratulations to all of you who have sold your houses-i hope we are next-well done you guys enjoy the moves

Wonderful news! Congratulations!

It really is 'all go' on here lately - COs, visas, house sales!

Hope it all goes through smoothly and quickly for you. Fingers crossed!

Rachael x

Well you have all the luck lol send some my way i need it. Great news though you will soon be on your way. How did it go with selinas parents!

That's great news!!!! You'll be flying out soon and living your dream.

We are off to Edinburgh Tuesday to get mine and the kids Aussie passports - that'll be stage 2 done well as we are calling it 'Dick'. 'Tom' is already completed.

Anyway great news for you guys.

Guest owenker4

Congrats to the Bacons and all who have sold their house recently ....

Our has been on the market for 3 weeks, had 1 viewer who is supposed to be coming back for a 2nd look, but no signs yet :( - this is the worst stage of the whole process. Each stage is an anxious wait but at least there feels like there is light at the end of the tunnel, this stage is boring and I cant help feeling that its not going to happen. I suppose because through all the process I have felt like I was always going to get a yes, but this stage feels like I may not :(

I am trying to stay as pos as possible but struggling....

:arghh:

Congrats to the Bacons and all who have sold their house recently ....

Our has been on the market for 3 weeks, had 1 viewer who is supposed to be coming back for a 2nd look, but no signs yet :( - this is the worst stage of the whole process. Each stage is an anxious wait but at least there feels like there is light at the end of the tunnel, this stage is boring and I cant help feeling that its not going to happen. I suppose because through all the process I have felt like I was always going to get a yes, but this stage feels like I may not :(

I am trying to stay as pos as possible but struggling....

:arghh:

Hi,

I feel for you, i thought each bit was the worst bit! But I found selling our flat the worst and wished we'd put it on the market before getting our visa!

Good luck, only takes one person to want it :)

Gill

Guest Viksta

Congratulations!!! Not long now and you'll be over there!! Good luck with the weeks ahead!

Vikki x