Guest rhymney

white card

Guest rhymney

where do you get your white card from and are they similar to a cscs card and how much do they cost :goofy: can anybody tell me please

where do you get your white card from and are they similar to a cscs card and how much do they cost :goofy: can anybody tell me please

Look at my thread further down in the jobs and careers section titled PEER VEET - Free Training, that includes White Card training.

Guest m.jephcott

My husband did his at civil train theabarton, it cost about $120, the course took about 6 hours and they give out temporary cards before looking at the worksheets filled out. We were told by the people that issue the white cards that the online courses are not valid and that they wouldn't issue a card. Do check before paying for an online course, you can do courses that were cheaper, this course was chosen because they had spaces avaliable the next day.

Guest TheYales

Hi there,

I just did my white card through citc http://www.citc.com.au/ cost was $100, took 6 hours......the most boring 6 hours of my life!!

Yes it is just like the CSCS card or the safety passport that we have in the UK.

You can do it online as well as previous posts above and you get it a little cheaper.

The White card is valid all over Australia and it replaces the old cards that you needed for each of the other states e.g Green Card for NSW etc.

you get a temporary card for 60 days once completed untill your card arrives in the post which allows you to work.

Hope this helps!