Willber

Ambulance cover?

Hi, we paid for our ambulance cover at the post office a few weeks ago. Do you recieve something in the post to say you are covered? All i have got is a till receipt from the post office.

Andrew

Hi, we paid for our ambulance cover at the post office a few weeks ago. Do you recieve something in the post to say you are covered? All i have got is a till receipt from the post office.

Andrew

Call this number to get some information on your application

Call our Customer Service Centre on 1300 13 62 72 during business hours.

Guest karyn1

Andrew

Just wondered how much that was?? We are a family of 4....

Guest cyprus2001
    Call this number to get some information on your application

Call our Customer Service Centre on 1300 13 62 72 during business hours.

Hi my parents intend on coming out to us six out of twelve months of the year but only only visitors visa, could i add them to my ambulance cover or would they need to get their own cover or are they covered on the reciprical care arrangement we have with austrailia?

any help greatly appreciated.

;)

Guest Aussie pat

I would ring and check on the number mentioned above but don't worry too much about not having a card. There was a delay in getting ours sent out when we first took out cover and when I rang to check the person confirmed we were on their system and that the card wasn't that important.

This was put to the test late last year as our daughter required an ambulance and they never asked for a card even though we had one. Apparently they check you are on their system when a call out is made. We never received a bill.

We have since received a card but as we are a family of 4 only one of us carries the single card we have been given. Hope this is of help.