aimee

worried about making new friends

Hi my name is Aimee and I am 9 years old(10 in june) .

We are moving to Adelaide next year and I am a bit worried about making friends.:err: So if anyone is already out there or moving out there ,and would like to be friends please respond.

And if anyone can tell me about Adelaide please do .:cute:

Guest lauren

Hi Aimee .

Im 10 and we move in Sept to Port Noarlunga I would like some new friends aswell.

I will let you know what things are like.

Hi Aimee my name is Amelia I am 11 (12 in August) and I'm moving to Adelaide as soon as our house is sold (got the visa after a 3month wait)!

I am also a bit worried about making new friends:unsure: At the moment I am the youngest in my secondary school but I think I will be going back into Primary school over there so a little unsure of everything. What interests do you have and where do you think you will be living?

We are looking at living in Port Noarlunga, Seaford or Hallett Cove

A bit unsure of things...:err:

thanks we are planning to move in january to either hallet cove or port noarlunga hope to chat to you soon

Hi Amelia we are moving when are house is sold too.

my intrests are swimming ,fashion and animals.

We are hoping to move to either port noarlunga or hallet cove hope we can chat soon .

AMAZING we are looking at moving sometime in January when our house is hopefully sold!!! We might even go to the same school and even if we dont we can meet up sometime and our parents could too!!! xxx Hope to speak to you soon!!!!!!!!:chatterbox:

I have so much to ask you its unbelievable!!!!!! When we are out there we can meet up and talk about what we both are like and what our hobbies are!!!!!!!!!

My sister is 10 (11 in January) and is roughly the same sge as you!!!:cute: Hope to hear a reply from you as we could become good Friends!!!!!

By the way my sister's name is Eva!!! Like out of WALL.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Amelia it would be great if we could meet up some time in australia hope to chat soon aimee

Guest leerusson

Hi Amelia I'm 8 and moving in June, we can defo be friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!