Guest Damien

Oh yes, the best cuppa in Oz

Guest Damien

I've finally found it. After 15 months of stuffing 2 or 3 tea bags in a mug to get a brew that has a slight flavour I've found some proper tea. :D

Tried a brew in Penola whilst on a job, T2 is the best :notworthy:

Now I love a proper strong builder's tea, used to drink Yorkshire Tea in the UK, there's nothing like that here, it's all as weak as gnat's pee. I eventually admitted defeat and then along my dream tea came!

Don't know if you can buy it in Adelaide (you can get it online, teatoo.com or something like that) but the proper boutique coffeshops have it down here. Believe me, it's worth it if you like strong tea. They also do your herbal crap that mrs fishpig loves but it's not for me.

Check it out, it's good. About $7 for 10 tea bags or $10 for 100g tea leaves, well worth it as a treat.

Damo

Guest Kazzarazza

I've also seen T2 and Yorkshire Tea around too, and definitely at the Central Market. Also, try the T-Bar at Central Market or Rundle Mall.

http://www.tbar.com.au/new/

Good luck, Kazzarazza

Def can buy Yorkshire Tea in Central Markets as i spoke to the stall owner and asked how much the big box was. $30 i think she said.

You can get Yorkshire tea here - I'm sure I've seen it in Central Market

Panic over for me, I was wondering what I was going to drink when we get there!

I love the tea here TBH.Liptons intense or black,Tetleys Premium and Tetleys Rounds,Twinnings, Dilmah and a few others are perfectly acceptable.Must admit though,i will watch out for the one you said,love trying out new teas.:D

Guest Plumboz

Yorkshire tea also in foodland Hallett cove (can't beat it)

Guest BrianS

dilmah extra strength is pretty good. although i mostly rely on friends and relatives sending over pg tips every couple of months.

dilmah extra strength is pretty good. although i mostly rely on friends and relatives sending over pg tips every couple of months.

You have to make sure that it's Dilmah extra strength in the square tea bags, as the round ones ain't as good. Also thought I'd let you know that they do Yorkshire Tea at the Central Market and Hallett Cove Foodland ;)

Guest Damien

Were can you get Yorkshire Tea......? lol. Do they sell it in Central Market by any chance?

You are all lucky city dudes, no markets down here :(

Guest ozarsenal

PG Tips is even in the local supermarkets here... looks like I should stock some British tea in my restaurant (when it opens) as well as the beer!