Sign in to follow this  
Guest barb

Landscape gardener

Guest barb

We will be over in Adelaide in July and my OH Simon will be looking for work. He is a landscape gardener with 20years of experience in all aspects of landscaping,paving and construction. Anyone know of any firms that are wanting to hire a skilled and very hard working landscaper?

Guest helene73

Wow your not hanging around are you Barb lol :) just wanted to say good luck to you with the move and job hunting and may all your dreams come true, keep in touch and one day soon I will hopefully be joining you. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest barb

Thanks Helen,no hanging about here,notice I get Simon working first,lol Wish you were coming over too,but I will stay in touch and see you over in OZ. XX

Guest helene73
    Thanks Helen,no hanging about here,notice I get Simon working first,lol Wish you were coming over too,but I will stay in touch and see you over in OZ. XX

Mmmmm yeah I did notice that lmao good on you ;) well it's not like you won't have plenty to do yourself!!

I have just emailed my agent as I want to be ready as soon as SS opens again and wanted to make sure I have enough points under the new system if I haven't I can always do IELTS to gain more but I should be ok :)

Please do keep in touch I can't wait to hear how you and simon get on, and we will have that BBQ as soon as I get over :)

Best wishes, love and hugs

Helene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Guest Shaun O

Helene, regarding SS, how do I begin?

Ive noticed you seem to be in the know and a step by step would be so helpful. Thanks,Shaun.

Guest helene73
    Helene, regarding SS, how do I begin?

Ive noticed you seem to be in the know and a step by step would be so helpful. Thanks,Shaun.

I have pm you Shaun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Guest Lawson

Hi Barb,

I am an Adelaide landscaping/gardening business owner and would love to chat with Simon. our websites are www.hannafordlandscapes.com.au and www.matesatwork.com.au

please contact me by PM and we can have a chat

Cheers!

Edited by Diane
    remoiving email address - please make initial contact via PM