leelee53

DIAC online visa checking system down! ;o(

Hi,

Been trying to check all day on the progress of our app, but as im sure many of you know its been down all day. Just wondered if anyone has made an enquiry with DIAC as to when the system will be back up? Thanks,

Lisa x

Guest MasterEales
    Hi,

Been trying to check all day on the progress of our app, but as im sure many of you know its been down all day. Just wondered if anyone has made an enquiry with DIAC as to when the system will be back up? Thanks,

Lisa x

Typical, got my meds tomorrow and i can not download the forms...that are needed for eHealth :(

Got the manual forms though

Guest zacksl
    Typical, got my meds tomorrow and i can not download the forms...that are needed for eHealth :(

Got the manual forms though

Checked just now 12noon AEST & the system is still down.

You might want to try & download the first thing when you wake up if the system is back up... The Diac website stated the following (had it saved on a word doc on important info! :) )

''

Online visa applicants should use either Form 26EH and/or Form 160EH. These will be made available to you electronically as part of your online application process. Forms 26EH and 160EH will have your basic details and transaction reference number automatically printed on them.

Note: Do not use Forms 26 or 160 if you are applying online from outside Australia as this may result in delays in processing your application.''

Guest natmark

Just got up to feed my son and it's up and running again!

Guest MasterEales

great its up :)

now to print the forms before it goes again ;)