There is hope, Visa Granted

Guest jonpercy

Guest jonpercy

Hi, Just to let all you lot who have applied for a SIR 136 Independant visa and are not on the MODL list, i now have my Visa in my hand and it has only taken 6 months.

I applied for my girlfriends and my visa on the 20th of June and front loaded all our police checks and medicals. We recieved acknowledgement on the 18 of september and not a email or anything until yesterday. The phone rang at 5 am on the 12/12/07 to say the visa had been approved and the grant letter was in my email inbox.

DO NOT LOOK AT ASPC PROCESSING TIMES AS THEY MEAN NOTHING. THE DATES SHOWN ON THESE PROCESSING TIME EMAILS ARE THE LAST CASE THEY ARE DEALING WITH I.E PEOPLE WITH PROCESSING PROBLEMS. MY AGENT CONFIRMED THIS TO ME MONTHS AGO

THIS IS JP SIGNING OFF

SEE YOU IN ADELAIDE 9/4/08