Guest Viksta

Passport arrived!!

Guest Viksta

my babies passport finally arrived yesterday!! This means application for visa will be done by no later than Tuesday!!

Very scared but very excited now!!! Ahhhhh!!!

:biglaugh:

Guest TH82

That's great news, our application is going in on Tuesday too and I am so excited, we are applying for an independent skilled, what are you doing? xx

Guest pixie7

So pleased for you Viks! Brilliant news! OH passport arrived today so I think we will be putting our 176 visa in Monday/Tuesday:jiggy:. Race you to Adelaide Vikki! I think we should meet for a drink when all this over- or maybe a barbie on the beach;)

Helen x

Guest Viksta
    So pleased for you Viks! Brilliant news! OH passport arrived today so I think we will be putting our 176 visa in Monday/Tuesday:jiggy:. Race you to Adelaide Vikki! I think we should meet for a drink when all this over- or maybe a barbie on the beach;)

Helen x

Thanks!!! I think this is really funny that we are literally doing it the same time to the day!! I need to get the stuff in the post to agent (wish i was doing it alone now, seems quite easy really?) They have got eveything except 3 things that are all ready to go so i'm sure they'll lodge it Tuesday, wednesday at latest!! I'm defo up for meeting on the beach!! Where you from over here out of interest?

Ok keep you posted with our progress!!

Guest Viksta
    That's great news, our application is going in on Tuesday too and I am so excited, we are applying for an independent skilled, what are you doing? xx

Thank you and good luck to you too!!

We are going for a state sponsored visa, i'm a teacher! keep us posted x

Guest pixie7
    Thanks!!! I think this is really funny that we are literally doing it the same time to the day!! I need to get the stuff in the post to agent (wish i was doing it alone now, seems quite easy really?) They have got eveything except 3 things that are all ready to go so i'm sure they'll lodge it Tuesday, wednesday at latest!! I'm defo up for meeting on the beach!! Where you from over here out of interest?

Ok keep you posted with our progress!!

Yeah Vikki its quite strange isn't it- parallel lives so far- but hopefully they will meet one day :)!

So far it has been quite straighforwards just a matter of reading everything twice and then double checking. The gathering of documents has been a bit full on but as I'm doing it and I'm main applicant its not too bad. Fingers crossed!

I'm from Liverpool- how about you?

Guest Viksta
    Is you a memba of the Berkshire Massive?

HG

Ha ha ha!!!!! If i could 'like' this quote i would!!! :D

Guest Viksta
    Yeah Vikki its quite strange isn't it- parallel lives so far- but hopefully they will meet one day :)!

So far it has been quite straighforwards just a matter of reading everything twice and then double checking. The gathering of documents has been a bit full on but as I'm doing it and I'm main applicant its not too bad. Fingers crossed!

I'm from Liverpool- how about you?

Saw from your 'signature' you logged your Visa app!! Good luck!!!

Guest pixie7

Yeah we've done it- not uploaded any docs yet tho. Hurry up and catch up;)

Guest Viksta

Haha!! down to our agent now!! reckon it'll be end of week to be honest!! how long do you have to upload docs? you back at work tomoz? I go back after 10 months off for maternity leave!! -Yuk yuk yuk!! Will keep you posted when we're done!!