Sign in to follow this  
Guest karyn1

Swine Flu Vaccination

Guest karyn1

My children both missed out on the swine flu vaccination last year, due to them being ill. Just wondered whether I would need that done before we arrive in order for them to start school etc?

Guest Fluterby

hi Karen1

My kids didn't need it.

David

I had the flu jab whilst back in the UK in November (hey why not haha) but will I need to have the Ozzie one here or will it be the same strain this season? I've got asthma so that's why I have it. Obviously it's not free for me here though.

Guest binniewatt

Many of the people are affected from swine flue vaccine. Many side effects from this kind of vaccine such as pain at the injection site, headache, fatigue, shivering, sweating, aching muscles and joint pain.

Guest Mitchell
    I had the flu jab whilst back in the UK in November (hey why not haha) but will I need to have the Ozzie one here or will it be the same strain this season? I've got asthma so that's why I have it. Obviously it's not free for me here though.

Hiya Leigh. I'm asthmatic too and have the standard flu jab yearly. Each one is built from the main strains they guess will affect the area this winter. That means you will need one now for this Aussie winter. You then won't be due again until next year.